Anne Kursinski's Riding & Jumping Clinic - Book
Olympian Anne Kursinski's acclaimed book on riding horses over fences delivers on-target counsel and the kind of sophisticated, quality instruction you can only get in top barns around the world.
Let this medal-winning international competitor show you "how it's done," with:
- Basic flat work, including bending, adjusting stride length, and moving laterally
- Basic jumping exercises, such as riding straight lines and curves, jumping without stirrups, and flying changes
- Advanced flat work, with lessons in flexion and collection, counter canter, and half-pass
- Advanced jumping, where you'll find ways to perfect distances and count strides, and ride different kinds of combinations, as well as tops for jumping bigger and/or natural fences
- Inside you'll find step-by-step descriptions of 20 exercises to improve your position, your "feel," and your overall understanding of how to confidently and successfully master a jump course. Throughout, explanations are clarified with hundreds of illuminating photographs, mostly of Kursinski herself in action.